- To ensure the ongoing development of an aspirational curriculum that's delivery is consistently embedded across all subject areas giving pupils a breadth of knowledge and skills.
- To ensure ongoing development of subject, pedagogical and pedagogical content knowledge through a range of continued professional development and support, leading to sustained better pupil outcomes.
- To ensure the ongoing development of middle leaders and subject leads accross the school through the implementation of continued professional development.
- To ensure the curriculum and pastoral support is ambitious, and adapted and designed to meet the needs of pupils' individual special education needs.
- To ensure the ongoing development of the school building meets the needs of pupils and to mitigate the impact of this process on all stakeholders.